Title: Stockbroker/ Account Executive Full-time
Company Name: DMG Securities, INC
Location of Job: Great Falls, Virginia
746 Walker Road, Suite 10
City : Great Falls
State : Virginia
Zip Code : 22066-2643
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (703) 757--9900
DMG Securities, Inc. is a full-service investment banking and securities brokerage firm. We are an experienced group of highly motivated professionals dedicated to providing the best in personalized financial service to our clients.
We are currently interested in expanding our network of sales professionals. At DMG, we are committed to the highest standards in the securities industry and are interested in hiring only the best individuals. For the right person, a career with DMG can be personally fulfilling, and with our outstanding commission payout schedule, it can be lucrative as well. If you are a determined entrepreneur dedicated to excelling in your career, then DMG is interested in speaking with you.
Position Available – Stockbroker/Account Executive
This sales position entails building and servicing clientele, keeping clients abreast of pertinent market information, maintaining an in-depth understanding of the wide variety of financial products and services that DMG has to offer, ascertaining the financial needs of individual customers, and making suitable recommendations to customers. A background in business is preferred but we will consider all academic majors. Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. Candidates will be evaluated on individual merit.
To help achieve the excellence we expect from our Account Executives, we make a major commitment to training. Each individual will be directly trained and supervised by Registered Principals of our firm. During the initial phase of training you must pass the securities examinations required by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. To prepare for the examinations it will be necessary to receive specialized training from a recommended financial school. DMG Securities will pay the tuition for the financial school. An examination and registration fee is required by the applicant. Subsequently, our extensive training program, conducted by our experienced DMG representatives, will commence with intensive training designed to assist individuals from their initial stages in the securities business and provide supplemental training to meet the continuing educational needs of our DMG Account Executives.
Why Should you Consider A Career As A Stockbroker With DMG Securities, Inc.?
* DMG is a full-service securities brokerage firm and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC).
* One-on-one personalized training through a mentor program involving DMG’s most experienced and successful Account Executives.
* In-house training classes conducted by Registered Principals of DMG.
* Lucrative payout schedule with an enhanced payout for entry-level brokers.
* Opportunities for management.
* An environment for success.
* Financial incentives for continuing industry and professional education.
* A growing presence in the investment community.
* All educational majors considered
Contact Name: Michael A. Sparks
Tue, September 18, 2012