· *64 college credit hours from an accredited college
· *2.45 GPA
· *Kentucky teacher's certificate or eligible
· *Bachelor's degree or higher
· *Candidates who have their student teacher program in JCPS schools
· Complete a JCPS online application.
· When prompted via email, complete the Substitute Readiness Survey or the Teacher Disposition Survey (you will not be prompted to complete the Substitute Readiness Survey if you previously applied for a teacher position and completed the Teacher Disposition Survey).
· Candidates are selected to continue through the hiring process according to the following criteria:
· *Previous teaching experience
· *Teacher Certification *College degree, major, and GPA
· *References *Past work history and comments from previous supervisors Successful candidates will receive notification via email that they have met the necessary qualifications to attend the Substitute Orientation.
to apply go to:
Posted on Mon, February 18, 2013
by daisy perez