Systems Developer C#/.NET
The position will work within a team environment, helping to create and maintain software in the HCHB application suite. As a member of the Systems Development Team, responsibilities will include problem analysis, software design, implementation and testing of features, enhancements and bug fixes. The position must be able to work in a collaborative environment consisting of multiple programming teams, QA, product and other management.
- Working with Product Managers to evolve understanding of product needs and translate into product specifications and working system components
- Retooling rich client functionality from Delphi to.NET (C#)
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years overall application development and analysis experience
- 3-5 years experience developing Windows Forms applications using C#
- 3-5 years relational database programming experience in SQL Server
- Ability to provide guidance / oversight to appropriate junior staff
- Technical experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience using MVP, WCF is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail – Delphi experience a plus
- Ability estimate and track hour estimates for a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, or related
Additional Information and Benefits
- Please provide specific details of career accomplishments in response to requirements noted above. HCHB as a strong team-oriented culture where your skills will be valued and appreciated!
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k).
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement by email to: TechnologyCareers@hchb.com
Homecare Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on Fri, February 8, 2013