Company: TNTP Teaching Fellows Job Locations: Bowling Green, KY; Lexington, KY; Louisville, KY
Start Date: Summer 2013 Starting Salary Range: $30,000-$60,000
Related Categories:Communication - Language/Interpreters,Non-Profit/Associations,Education -Special Needs
TNTP’s Teaching Fellows programs train accomplished professionals and recent college graduates across all academic majors to become excellent teachers in locations nationwide. We are looking for leaders who want to put their language fluency and professional experience to use teaching English-language learners or bilingual students who speak languages including Spanish, French, German and more.
Not fluent in a foreign language? We are also looking for candidates to teach high-need subjects like science, special education and math! No teaching or education experience is required. Each program provides extensive on-the-job training and individualized coaching to all participants.
Candidates who start an application this week will receive an email update indicating which programs are still accepting applications for the 2013 cohort.
Participants in our programs
- Master foundational skills during the summer to lead engaged classrooms from day one.
- Improve quickly with classroom-centered training and intensive coaching
- Pursue certification while earning a full-time salary, starting at $30,000-60,000 plus benefits.
- Can apply without education coursework or experience
- Bachelor’s degree completed by Spring 2013
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Passing an FBI background investigation
- No previous teaching certifications
For more information and to apply go to: www.kentuckyjobnetwork.com
Posted on Tue, April 30, 2013
by Daisy Perez