This job reports to the Branch Manager.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a Part-Time position, working 1st Shift. Number of Openings for this position: 1
SECTION I. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell and/or refer bank's products and services to customers and prospects.
2. Demonstrate a continuously helpful, friendly attitude and adherence to
established Service Quality Standards.
3. Receive and handle deposits of all types and ensure the proper endorsement on negotiable instruments within the deposits.
4. Cash Checks and process other transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
5. Adhere at all times to the check handling guidelines, established drawer limits and the limitation of signing authority.
6. Reconcile cash and transactions to within the "teller balancing standards" and report results through submission of teller daily balance sheet.
7. Maintain neat and orderly work area and ensure that all negotiable items, confidential records and customer information are properly secured at all times.
8. Adhere to all security policies and procedures.
9. Follow bank guidelines before, during and after robbery.
10. Maintain a working knowledge and adhere to written policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable Anti-money Laundering policies.
11. Perform other duties within the branch as assigned.
SECTION II. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
Position normally requires a high school diploma or GED plus such practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job and through training.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Strong math aptitude
Excellent PC skills with working knowledge of applicable computer software programs.
Ability to use a calculator.
Ability to lift and carry coinage weighing up to 30 pounds.
SECTION III. WORKING CONDITIONS
Normal Bank Lobby and Drive-thru Window Conditions
After six months of demonstrated ability to carry out prescribed assignments, there is minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma/GED
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check
Mon, September 10, 2012
by A. Abner