Ky Center for the Arts- School Programs Education Intern (part-time/flexible hours)
Months of Internship: June, July
Assist with logistics, set-up, and preparations for four week-long
Arts Integration Academies for teachers.
• Assist on-site at up to four Arts Integration Academies throughout
the state of Kentucky.
• Assist with program evaluation and documentation
(including video, photography and observation reports).
Special Project Opportunities:
• Possible video-editing project in Final Cut Pro X.
• At least two years of undergraduate work toward a four-year degree
• Some light to moderate lifting and moving of equipment and supplies
• Proficient at MS-Office
• Valid Drivers license
• Arts Administration
• Visual or Performing Arts
** Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Department Contact: Cecilia Reyna (Education Program Coordinator)
Posted on Tue, February 18, 2014