TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR Sales/Elizabethtown BlueGrass Cellular Headquarters (Full-time)
Create and conduct engaging training for staff development programs, new hire, products & services.
- Plan, develop, and conduct training for staff development programs, new hire, products & services, sales and customer service skills, and continuing education
- Deliver energetic instruction that enables sales staff to meet goals consistently
- Evaluate performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Collaborates with others to identify and assess pre-training needs and post-training adoption
- Serves as a subject matter expert for customer experience, sales, sales process and system testing/training
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing training and development classes for sales staff; required to use a variety of techniques, including classroom, webcasts, presentations, hands-on, and self-directed learning materials to conduct training.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Partner with sales management to identify and provide input on course content and customized training materials to meet the needs of the intended audience and business goals
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and coaching employees
- Responsible for training setup, including securing locations, preparing course materials, and providing necessary equipment
- Collaborates with vendor partners in identifying appropriate training approaches.
- Assist in the preparation of the training budget
- Other duties assigned by management
Strong, professional communication—verbal and written—skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong sales & telecom market knowledge to effectively deliver sales training
- 3+ years retail management experience preferred
- 2-4 years sales trainer/facilitator experience
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism, flexibility, and integrity
- Ability to work independently while contributing to overall team success
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Wireless industry experience preferred.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Good pay and benefits! To APPLY go to www.bluegrasscellular.com/about/careers/training_administrator
Additional jobs at: www.bluegrasscellular.com/about/careers
Posted on Mon, May 6, 2013
by Teresa Elmore