Effective September 1, 2016
- all transcripts are $10.00. This includes all first-time transcript requests. The fees are the same, whether the transcript is sent electronically or a hard copy is mailed. You may request an official transcript(s) online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Please click the button below:
Transcripts can be sent electronically via the electronic transcript exchange (ETX) or as a PDF. Hard copy transcripts can also be mailed. When ordering through the NSC, you will have the option to send electronically or through the mail. If you have a financial obligation to the university, a transcript will not be sent. Please call the Business Office at (270) 789-5203 regarding any Business Office Holds.
If you are having difficulty ordering your transcript online, you may use our Transcript Request Form to submit your order by mail, fax, or email.
You may come to our office for immediate service during regular business hours (8a - 5p, Monday - Friday).
If someone else will present your signed request, please add a note authorizing the individual, by name, to receive your transcript.
Send your order to:
Office of Student Records,
UPO 789, 1 University Drive,
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Send your order to: 270.789.5362
You may email a completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTES ABOUT TRANSCRIPTS
- Allow up to three business days for processing of transcript orders.
- We do not fax transcripts.
- Effective September 1, 2016 - all transcripts are $10.00
- Financial obligations to the University will block the processing of transcript orders.