Campbellsville University has benefited from the strong and progressive leadership of current president Dr. Michael V. Carter. Now in his 15th year, Dr. Carter has provided a vision, in partnership with the Board of Trustees of CU that has resulted in a steady pattern of growth and development since 1999. In August 2009, the Board of Trustees adopted a bold long-term plan, Vision 2025-Preparing Christian Servant Leaders, that serves as a guide for the continuing growth of the institution.
Some of the highlights of the plan include goals to:
- Increase enrollment to 5,000 students.
- Enhance the integration of faith and learning across the curriculum.
- Prepare students for a rapidly changing world through innovative curricula.
- Promote teaching, scholarship and community learning across our campus, centers, and programs.
- Provide excellent academic, student life, and athletic facilities for our students.
- Prepare Christian servant leaders.