Library Username and Password Information for Off-Campus Access
The Library Username and Password you will need for off-campus access to Montgomery Library’s databases are stored in each student’s TigerNet account. Click on the TigerNet icon at the bottom of the University webpage at www.campbellsville.edu to link to TigerNet.
1. Log-in to TigerNet.
2. Enter your student ID number and PIN (Personal Identification Number).
3. Click on the Library tab found at the top of the page.
4. Click on the box Library Username and Password found on the far left side of the page.
5. The Library Username and Password for the current academic year can be found in bold red letters.
6. Now return to the Montgomery Library webpage at www.campbellsville.edu/library and click on the link Databases A - Z, and select a database to search. Choose Off-Campus Access, then enter the username and password. After entering them, be sure to click Submit.
Database tutorials for some commonly used databases can also be accessed from the TigerNet Library page.