Worship Arts: an interdisciplinary program of ministry study, Worship Arts combines theological foundations with courses in music, art, communications, and theater. Worship Arts, which is available only as an area of study (69 hrs), equips the student to call out a full range of aesthetic gifts of men and women in a congregational setting for transforming worship. Starting Spring 2013, this program will shift towards the direction of the School of Music.
Worship Arts Faculty:
- Lead Professor: John Hurtgen (Ph.D), Professor of New Testament & Greek
- Shane Garrison (Ed.D.), Assistant Professor of Educational Ministries
- Linda Cundiff (M.A.), Professor of Art
- Jason Garrett (Ph.D.), Assistant Professor of Communications
- Starr Garrett, Assistant Professor of Theater/Theater Director