The mission of the Massage Therapy Certificate Program is to enable professionals-in- training to enhance and demonstrate the necessary knowledge, skill, and professionalism required by health sciences employers, health and beauty employers, and patients. Our Massage therapy program will spark innovation, promote diversity, protect the dignity of all people, and encourage servant leadership.
The objectives of the Massage Therapy Certificate Program include:
- Comprehensive training in the body’s systems, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and kinesiology.
- Extensive in-class, on-campus, supervised hands-on instruction in assessment, theory, and application instruction.
- Training in business and ethics instruction.
- 125 hours of instruction in an specified area that theoretically completes the massage program of study, in addition to the core curriculum.
- 200 clock hours of massage and bodywork theory and technique.
Clock Hours Total: 765
Classes begin January 2022
(859) 605-1389 ext. 9023