How to Apply for Aid with FAFSA
Let our Enrollment Counselors and Financial Aid team help you prepare for your college next steps at FAFSA Application Night!
Campbellsville University Montgomery Library – 116 University Drive Campbellsville, KY
What to Bring:
*2020 Tax Return, W-2s
*Social Security Numbers
For more information email email@example.com or call 270-789-5220.
How to Apply for Aid
Whether you are a prospective student or will be returning to college, you need to apply for financial aid. To apply for financial aid you need to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (also called the FAFSA), which can be found online at fafsa.gov.
- Make sure you have a Federal Student Aid ID (also called an FSA ID). To create or retrieve your FSA ID go to https://fsaid.ed.gov. This ID is how you will sign the FAFSA. If you are a dependent student, at least one of your parents listed on the FAFSA will also be required to have an FSA ID.
- Once you are ready to file your FAFSA you want to make sure you have your 2019 taxes and W-2’s on hand to file the 2021-2022 FAFSA. Even if you don’t file taxes you still need to file the FAFSA.
- File your FAFSA as each year as soon as possible after October 1st.
- We are here to help if you need assistance filing FAFSA or have questions
- Don’t forget to list Campbellsville University’s school code – 001959
- FAFSA Checklist
To file you’ll need to collect the following:
- Active email address or mobile phone number
- FSA ID for both the student and the dependent student’s parent/stepparent
- Your Social Security number
- Your alien registration number (if you are not a U.S. citizen.)
- Your 2019 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable.)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable.)
- Parents’ date of birth, Social Security number, marital status, and date parent was married, divorced, or widowed
To create an FSA ID or to reset your account go to www.fsaid.ed.gov.
Send your FAFSA to Campbellsville University using our school code: 001959
Click here for an appointment to file the FAFSA with a Financial Aid Counselor. Please link this sentence to the form with this link. https://rb.gy/ds2b0j
Helpful Phone Numbers
CU Office of Financial Aid (270) 789-5013
FAFSA Customer Service 1 (800) 433-3243