Tiger Take Over is a one-day campus experience exclusive for High School Juniors and Seniors.
This day will simulate a regular day in the life of a Campbellsville University student. Students will have the opportunity to participate in class and campus events with current and prospective students, while receiving information on admission, acceptance, and financial aid.
Opportunities for students to experience include: two freshman classes, cookout/mingle with current students, a campus tour, a CU presentation, student panel, and chapel.
Come see what being a Tiger is all about!
Spring 2020 Dates: February 12
- 8:30-9:00 a.m.: Arrive on Campus/Receive class schedule (Parent Optional)
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Campus Tour (Parent Optional)
- 10:00-10:50 p.m.: Attend Chapel (Parent Optional)
- 11:00-11:50 a.m.: Attend 1st Class (Student Only)
- 12:00-12:50 p.m.: Lunch (Student Only)
- 1:00-1:50 p.m.: Attend 2nd Class (Student Only)
- 2:00-2:30 p.m.: Breakdown Sessions/Student Panel (Parent Optional)