To speak to someone about Graduate Admissions, please contact
Director of Graduate Enrollment Management
Graduate Student Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Campbellsville University Graduate Studies! Here are some ‘first steps’ and links to help you get started!
- Complete application for Graduate Studies Admission. The Graduate Council is responsible for admission to graduate programs (Application Fee waived if done online). Online Application | Download Printable Application
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to be considered for a student loan and are a U.S. citizen. (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Official transcripts must be sent directly from the college/university where you obtained your bachelor’s degree. We would also need transcripts showing any graduate work that you may have completed.
- SCORE REPORTS MAY BE REQUIRED. Please see programs below. (You can register for the GRE at www.gre.org)
- Those students who already hold a Master’s degree do not have to submit scores, however, we MUST have the transcript from the college/university that conferred the degree.
- For International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S. must submit a score of 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79-80 (internet- based), on the TEST of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A transcript evaluation submitted by World Education Services is also required. You also must submit your original transcript in your native language.
- Two letters of reference; Note: Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, MBA*, MAOL*, and TESOL applicants must submit three letters of reference. These references may be character or professional references that attest to the applicant’s ability to perform at the graduate level.
* One of the three letters of reference must be a professional reference.