Welcome Homeschool Students!
To enter Campbellsville University as a degree-seeking freshman, a student will take the following steps:
- Submit a completed APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM (available from the Office of Admissions) with the application fee. The application fee is not refundable. Students may also apply online at www.campbellsville.edu.
- Arrange for the Office of Admissions to receive an official transcript of all coursework completed on a high school level.
- Submit an official score report from an American College Testing Program (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination.
- When accepted for admission, provide an enrollment fee to guarantee entry to the University during the desired semester. Also, a placement exam will be required.
- Arrange for the Office of Admissions to receive official transcripts for any college credits received before entering Campbellsville University.
Homeschool students can accelerate their academic career with CU’s Dual Credit Program.