||Assistant Treatment Director
Position Description: This position is responsible for the treatment and quality of care for the youth in placement at a designated division. Provide continuous direction, assistance, and clinical oversight to those supervised. Accountable for the fiscal viability of the division.
- Lead, coach and develop a high performance divisional team. Provide direction to staff in the form of answers to problems and advice with staff performance and youth issues. Establish performance goals for the division and monitor progress.
- Interview candidates applying for assigned clinical and non-clinical positions in the division. Responsible for the training of assigned staff, which includes, thorough and complete training for new employees and assuring that the current staff receive appropriate continuing education. Assign performance goals, conduct monthly supervision, and perform scheduled evaluations for all direct reports. Establish work schedules and on call rotation among staff to assure coverage of the division.
- Supervise treatment plan development and reviews. Provides supervisory backup for the needs of treatment foster parents and staff. Conducts division treatment team meetings.
- Work with Executive Director and finance department to develop an annual operating budget and work within that budget once approved. Review monthly financial information and make suggestions when necessary.
- Address both the clinical and operational issues within the division.
- Directly involved in crisis intervention.
- Responsible for oversight of the intake and placement process, coordinating with the Case Coordinators and FDS’s & using them in a consultative role to expedite placement of youth referred.
- Responsible to assure that all incoming youth complete required pre- and post- assessments.
- Participate in all rule violation investigations in the division and placement preservation meetings.
- Review and approve all treatment foster home certifications and re-certifications.
- Fill in for various positions during an absence or vacancy of such.
- Attend division events for foster parents and youth. Assure foster parent training is occurring as required and may assist in providing the training.
Relocation assistance and a sign-on-bonus may also be available.
- Master degree from an accredited college or university in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required.
- Must hold and maintain the appropriate highest level of licensure: LMFT, LPCC or LCSW required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the field of social work in a child welfare environment preferred, with one of those years in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Resolution skills to demonstrate leadership and effective problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload, as well as that of those positions supervised
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to multitask
- Operate a computer with Microsoft Office, other software, agency databases and online systems
- Management & leadership abilities to coach, manage and develop high performance teams
- Ability to address both the clinical, programmatic and operational issues as assigned
- Ability to set, manage and achieve the financial budget of division/department
||Kentucky – Somerset
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
||Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth (SAFY) is a national non-profit organization. Since 1984, we have been a leader in the provision of programs and services that improve the safety and well-being of families, children and communities. Our history formed our reputation as a quality Therapeutic Foster Care provider for youth unable to remain in their home of origin.
Today, our Model of Care provides community-based services for families and children who have experienced trauma and are at risk for or have experienced family disruption or out-of-home placement. Guided by our Mission to Preserve Families and Secure Futures, we care for more than 12,000 families and children each year, delivering a progression of care that provides a brighter today and strengthens families and children throughout their lifetime.
|THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
|Website to Apply: https://www.appone.com/Info.asp?JobCode=9288&L_ID=158160694&As_ID=&A_ID=&S=2&SourceID=&S_ID=83207&Msg=&Lo_ID=92819&PID=124565&B_ID=44&Ad=0&JID=23209&ResumeID=&R_ID=1756861&SM=&AppB_ID=&LinkID=&Fid=1&Sta=False