ALUMNI… YOU Can HELP: Volunteer to be a Student Career Mentor! This is your chance to help a soon-to-be graduate or with professional advice in your field. Mentors provide valuable career guidance, may offer job shadowing and networking advice to students interested in a particular field/career. For Alumni to apply to be mentor complete the Mentor Application form located at bottom of this webpage. If you are a student seeking a career mentor in your field to speak with, the contact info is provided below: Contact Career Services 270-789-5192 if you need any assistance.
Current Mentors Career Field Contact Info:
- Shawn Stevens, Englewood, NJ Business VP at A&P in NJ/NH (317) 371-5124 [email protected]
- Rachael Sibcy, Louisville KY Business/Marketing/Recruiting (513) 835-6752 [email protected]
- Kwaku Osebreh, Lexington KY Business Analysis Manager/Hosp (859) 421-6924 [email protected]
- Helene Kramer, Louisville KY Communications/PR (502) 387-5558 [email protected]
- Larry Bowen, Campbellsville KY Investment/Finance Advisor (270) 469-9191
- Emma Revis, Campbellsville, KY Grant Writing (270) 789-5217 [email protected]
- Rande Swann, Louisville, KY Communications/PR [email protected]
- Stephen Horner, Louisville, KY Government official/lawyer (502) 489-9791 [email protected]
- Nick Berry, Elizabethtown,KY Fitness/Bus Entrepreneur (859) 492-6038 [email protected]
- Katy Neyhouse, Danville, KY Business/Banking (859) 238-0671 [email protected]
- Mike Hyde, Bowling Green, KY Business/Retail (270) 651-2125
- Ginger Warren, Lawrenceburg, KY Education/English(Tchg) (502) 859-4536 [email protected]
Alumni/Friends– Please Send Us Job Leads and Recruit at our Job Fairs!
If you have a job opening/internship (entry level or intermediate) share with us by posting on the job postings page , or email info to Career Services at [email protected] There is NO COST to post job and internship openings on our jobs board. Job Fairs are held a couple of times a year, so contact us to register for an Employer Booth to recruit applicants.
Employers can Participate in Job Fair or Dining Etiquette Programs
We have student career readiness workshops in everything from Writing Resumes, Interviewing, Networking, programs to “What Employers Want”. Would you like to speak to a group/class of students? Or could you participate and recruit in our Jobs/Career Fair. Join us and represent your place of business! there is no charge to have a booth. Contact me at [email protected]