Master of Arts in Special Education – Initial Certification
With the shortage of special education teachers nationwide, we are excited to offer an alternative route to certification in the field of special education. Candidates are afforded the option to earn a Master of Arts in Education: Special Education- Learning and Behavior Disorders through our online program. Our program is designed for individuals exploring the option of a teaching career. The rigorous online course work gives Campbellsville University the opportunity to place qualified individuals in teaching positions in Kentucky schools.
This program is also available in a 100% online format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online MA in Special Education – Initial Certification.
- Official Transcript (s)
- GRE/PRAXIS scores (copy)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- One (1) page personal essay on purposes/goals for graduate study
- TB Skin Test or questionnaire (within last 12 months)
- Criminal background check
- Entrance Interview (scheduled once all admission documents are received)
- Oral presentation by candidate
- Apply to online program