Bachelor in Education
Campbellsville University offers a wide variety of education certification levels and content areas. To receive certification in your chosen area, you must complete your program of study, complete student teaching and pass the required Subject Assessment exams required by the Kentucky Education Professional Standards Board.
P – 5 Elementary Education
- Principles of Learning and Teaching: Grades K – 6 (5622) AND
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects (5001)
- Reading and Language Arts Subtest (5002)
- Mathematics Subtest (5003)
- Social Studies Subtest (5004)
- Science Subtest (5005)
To pass Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects test, you must receive a passing score on each subtest. You must take the full test on your initial attempt. If, after your first attempt you did not pass one of the individual subtests, you may take just that subtest again for a reduced fee.