Master of Management and Leadership
Campbellsville University’s Master of Management and Leadership degree (MML) provides future Christian leaders with all-important skills in ethics, creativity, strategic planning, customer service, and other key elements. The MML program is intended for graduates with a bachelor’s degree, as well as working professionals who would like to advance their leadership careers. Many institutions offer a master’s in management or a master’s in leadership, but here at Campbellsville, we believe the two go hand in hand.
Having a master’s degree with an emphasis in leadership and management will expand a graduate’s job opportunities. Although Campbellsville’s MML curriculum teaches a wide range of skills that are necessary for strong leadership, the program is broad enough that graduates can enter many professions. For example, graduates who choose a calling in education may find a position as a principal or school board member. Meanwhile, those who decide to join the healthcare industry may become executives for a large company. In both cases and many others, a masters in leadership will help you develop the confidence and skills to lead from the front, with a masters in management being crucial for learning how to guide those you are responsible for and fostering a great working relationship to get the most from your team.
Admission to the MML program requires a bachelor’s degree with a sufficient grade point average from an accredited college or university, as well as an acceptable GRE or GMAT score. International applicants must also pass an English as a Second Language (ESL) test if English is not their primary language.
Unlike many of Campbellsville’s graduate degrees, the MML program is a fully online curriculum. Comprised of a 30-hour semester program broken into five eight-week sessions, an MML can be obtained in as little as 10 months or as long as two years, depending on a student’s pace. If students choose to complete the degree in under a year, they can enroll in two classes per session. Courses in Team Dynamics, Negotiation and Conflict, and Leadership are just a few of the diverse core requirements.
Our business school’s MML program is comprised of a remarkable group of full-time and adjunct faculty, including Dr. Bill Adams (the advisor for MML students) and Mrs. Jennifer Graham (an admissions officer and the dean’s assistant). For those who seek a unique program that spans Christian studies, communications, and service, we invite you to learn more about the Master of Management and Leadership. Thank you for visiting Campbellsville’s Graduate School of Business & Economics.
This program is also available in a 100% online format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online Master in Management and Leadership.
Master of Management and Leadership Quickfacts
Length of Program – 30 hours. Standard, 2 years; Fastest, 10 months
Format – Online
Program Mission/Definition – The MML program at Campbellsville University recognizes the growing need for Christian leadership with specialization across disciplinary lines. Students learn key organizational leadership elements such as: ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology, customer service, and organizational development. Graduates of the program become better leaders within their industry.
Admission requirements (for program only)
- A bachelor’s degree with an acceptable grade point average (2.5 overall or 2.6 on last 60 hours) from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the last five years.
- An official transcript with the baccalaureate degree posted and mailed directly by the registrar from the college or university that granted the undergraduate degree must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions that the student has received credit for work completed toward the undergraduate degree.
- A completed application for Admission form with a $25 check for the nonrefundable application fee made payable to Campbellsville University.
- Three letters of reference must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- For international applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not graduates of a college or university in the United States, an acceptable score (79-80) on Internet-based test or (550) on paper of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required. A 6.0 score on the IELTS is also accepted. An official certified independent evaluation by WES of work done at foreign institutions must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions prior to acceptance into the program.
- International students who do not hold a permanent resident visa in the United States must submit evidence of financial support before an I-20 form can be processed.
- A completed resume and an essay that includes a statement of professional goals must be sent to the School of Business and Economics.
Contact: Jennifer Graham, Instructor and Assistant to the Dean, School of Business and Economics
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 270-789-5435