Account Executive: Outside Sales #137465 Lexington KY
REQ NUM: 137465
DEPARTMENT: Sales – SBS Sales
Employment Status: Full-Time
ADP is hiring an Account Executive – Outside Sales. In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, incentive trips and awards.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
• Mine existing clients for referral business
• Build mutually beneficial relationships with Bankers and Accountants
• Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
• Implement sales strategies
• Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
• Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
• Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Bachelor’s degree
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
• Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
• Ability to handle cold calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style
• Proven customer service and relationship building skills
• Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
• Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
• Organized, with effective time management skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Mature and self-confident
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Strong work ethic
• Committed to building a career path
• Cultural Fit
• Sales Aptitude
Please send resumes to: Sophie.Farley@adp.com