Highland Reserve, Louisville KY, United States
About the role: Full-time
Application deadline March 6, 2021 12:55 AM
Posted date February 5, 2021
Estimated salary $50,000.00 Per year
US work authorization: Accepts OPT/CPT
Apply through https://campbellsville.joinhandshake.com/
Every CU Student and alumnus should have access to a free job search account.
The Highland Reserve team is looking for an Entry Level Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
We are looking for an Entry Level Account Manager with experience in the restaurant, hospitality, and retail industries. Ideally, the Entry Level Account Manager has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is a self-starter.
Each Entry Level Account Manager will get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- organizational skills
- customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
- our business will give you a leg-up on your level of experience with advancement opportunities
- you will have access to industry leaders
- unbeatable team environment
- work directly with customers to discuss and support their needs in a service-based industry
- utilize the best technology the industry can offer, SalesForce for better customer service and sales presentations
- work directly with the management team on individual training and development in the sales and marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in customer service, retail, restaurant, or hospitality is preferred
- Leadership experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Weekly pay for this position varies throughout training but is discussed roughly in the hiring process
For immediate consideration, send us your application for review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Employer accepts OPT/CPT.
About Highland Reserve
Employees 10 – 50
Industry Management Consulting
Headquarters Louisville, KY
Highland Reserve specializes in connecting our clients with the best customers in Louisville. Through consistent training and development of our team, we’re able to meet and exceed the needs of our clients and create a customized campaign to deliver results.
Full-Time • Job