Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Name: Central Kentucky Community Action Council HS/EHS
Location of Job: Louisville, KY
Job description: Ability to collaborate with the Head Start Director in the implementation and accomplishment of the Administrative functions as defined in HSPPS.
Applicant must have skills as follows;
• Able to communicate effectively with staff, clients, vendors and adhere to all confidentiality policies.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and have the capacity to learn Smart Sheets and Child Plus. Must be a proficient typist.
• Detail oriented and has excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to read, analyze and interpret a wide array of government regulations with the ability to problem solve and write processes to fulfill compliance.
• Need an independent, self-starter with the initiative to start and complete tasks.
• Able to track and monitor procurements and expenses and produce reports in Smart Sheets for reports to Governing Board and Policy Council.
Experience with administrative duties and tasks a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume and reference letters to the Director of Head Start, Pam Smith at: email@example.com