The House of Faith Christian Church is seeking a Church Administrative Intern in Louisville, KY.
TITLE: Church Administrative Intern
POSITION LOCATION: Louisville, KY, USA
WORKSPACE LOCATION: Remote with light travel
House of Faith Christian Church focuses on transforming minds and conforming lifestyles
through the word of God. We pride ourselves in reaching, preaching, teaching, and repairing the
breach that exists between man and God.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Strong Organization and Collaboration Skills REQUIRED
Serve and support the non-profit ministry by assisting the pastors and church leaders in
conducting administrative, outreach and financial activities of the church. Oversee
church files and maintains confidentiality on all information contained therein.
You must be comfortable:
- Serving as main contact for all church affairs and departments
- Maintaining confidentiality in ministry and staff matters
- Upgrade various processes and software
- Create and maintain reports and various documents
- Update spreadsheet for membership cards, birthday, baptisms, membership
data; purchase Clergy birthdays gift cards.
- Oversee financial reports: ensure Cashapp deposits are logged.
Review finance sheets and create quarterly reports
- Schedule church meeting for Anniversary Celebration in October
- Schedule and plan Leadership Christmas Brunch with committee
- Schedule weekly conference calls or Zoom on Monday mornings to record
- Update 2021 calendar
- Gaining college credit while refining skills
- Developing collaborative relationships
- Obtaining professional references and recommendations
- Experience working in a non-profit religious environment
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years Administrative Assistant experience
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Exhibits a high level of trust and confidentiality
- Passion providing quality work and quick turnaround
- Able to provide quality and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with excellent strategic thinking skills
Internship Type: Unpaid
Compensation: College Credit
Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Position Length: 1 year or end of credit course
Position Schedule: Monday – Friday
Start time: 9AM. Typical End Time: 6PM eastern time
Hours per week: Up to 25 hours a week.
**For all interested candidates, please contact Pheniece Semien, firstname.lastname@example.org.