Assistant Manager (Manager in Training / Sales / Finance), Republic Finance, Louisville KY
Job ID- 2017-1976
Address– 8013 Bardstown Road
Overview and Responsibilities
Assistant Managers are involved in a 18 to 24 month paid training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement, preparing for the Branch Manager role. As an Assistant Manager, you will take on a leadership role to assist the Branch Manager with sales, overall account maintenance, credit and collections, customer service, finance and management functions. Typical base pay for an Assistant Manager is $32,500 to $34,000 with a bonus opportunity for up to $550 a month. Typical base pay for a Branch Manager is $42,000 with a monthly bonus opportunity plus an annual bonus of 6.5% of branch profit ranging from a minimum of $12,000 to $50,000+. Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide operational and administrative leadership for the branch team. Support Branch Manager in achieving business plan and sales goals by ensuring outstanding operational and administrative control, and service delivery.
- Develop action plans to improve operational controls, mitigate losses; ensure consistent customer service and a superior client experience.
- Handle entire loan processing cycle; gain experience promoting and selling products and services, evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing loan losses; responsible for all aspects of past due account management, collection of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency.
- Responsible for being a loan underwriting officer which includes approving or denying consumer loans within lending authority limits and recommending credit decisions on loans greater than assigned credit limits to appropriate level of management.
- Effectively oversee systems administration while meeting and complying with corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements.
- Perform personnel management functions including participating in recruitment of branch staff and providing training to employees regarding products, credit and delinquency decisions, difficult account problems, and servicing accounts.
- Promote, sell, and market products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED (can start part-time until graduation)
- 1- 3 years of experience in customer service, preferably in retail or a related field.
- Must pass pre-employment Assessment tests, Drug Screening, Background and Credit check.
- Relocation is REQUIRED after training is complete. Relocation BONUS to cover expenses will be paid for >50 mile move.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently and be a dedicated team member.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones.
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- + more!