TAYLOR COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL is hiring for a PART TIME HEAD SOFTBALL COACH and a PART TIME DANCE TEAM COACH in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY.
Job Description for BOTH positions:
Coach in various secondary school interscholastic athletic programs.
- Promote sports in the schools and community.
- Plan the assigned athletic program.
- Organize and supervise practices.
- Teach individual fundamental skills, team play, team strategy and rules and regulations of the game.
- Teach good sportsmanship and self-control.
- Check eligibility of participants, including insurance coverage and parent consent.
- Provide students a proper role model, emotional support, patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Conduct learning experiences, with small groups of student athletes.
- Recommend the purchase of equipment, supplies and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety and welfare of students athletes.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: a high school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate, a minimum of 64 semester hours from an accredited college or university and one year of experience coaching in a school athletic program.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of ABLE test, a criminal records check, AIDS awareness training, current certification in first aid and CPR.
To Apply for SOFTBALL COACH position, visit: https://taylorcounty.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3331
TO Apply for DANCE TEAM COACH position, visit: https://taylorcounty.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3332