Audience Development and Brand Manager 10-24-17 # 2017-7689
Company: WAVE 3 News
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Job Description: Seeking an Audience Development and Brand Manager. This creative leader will be responsible for growing digital audience on mobile, web and social platforms, building our broadcast audience through social and digital platforms, supporting the Digital Sales Manager by creating non-news sponsored content opportunities, working with the Director of Digital Media to improve engagement on all digital platforms, and supporting the Director of Marketing and Audience Development’s efforts by managing station promotion on all digital platforms. The Audience Development and Brand Manager will work to expand its rapidly-growing broadcast and digital media presence, and will deliver social and digital assignments to other employees within the department. This key leader is both a manager of product and people. The ideal candidate is an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography and Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Exceptional organization and strategic thinking is required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals in audience development and revenue growth.
- This individual is a hands-on producer, who also manages the production and trafficking of station digital marketing content as well as providing assistance to digital sales and news content projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing producing measurable results using the latest trends and best practices.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and inspire.
- Expert knowledge of analytic tools, HTML and CMS applications.
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and DSLR cinematography. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, please apply online
and attach resume with cover letter, and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Sandy Osborne / Executive Assistant * Human Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org
WAVE 3.1 Bounce 3.2 Grit 3.3