Position title: BI/SQL/Database Developer
Company Name: PCS Globaltech
Location of job: Wayne,PA
• Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
• Prepare documentations and specifications.
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Write TSQL scripts and objects such as stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, indexes per business requirements.
• Create ETL SSIS packages to migrate data from OLTP sources to OLAP destinations through available tasks and transformations in SSIS.
• Design and create user interactive reports in SSRS, Power BI and Tableau.
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• BS or MS of degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is required
• Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
• Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
• Good communication skills
995 Old Eagle school Rd. Wayne, PA 19287
Wayne, Pennsylvania 19287