Toyotomi America Corp., a metal stamping manufacturing plant in Springfield, KY is seeking as experienced:
Business Development Purchasing Specialist
- Act as the direct contact point for existing and new Supplier contracts including negotiating terms and conditions.
- Support in the Development of as Supply base strategy to support existing and new business growth plans.
- Support Production Preparation activities with Supply Base for new business awards.
- Lead RFQ, selection, and development process as part of the Program Management team.
- Lead all functions (issue Purchas orders/supply contact) of the internal Purchase Order System.
- Responsible for department administrative duties including; issuing purchase orders, receiving process receipts, pricing entry/ maintenance
- Support all reporting requirements and Department Objectives.
- Active participation in company activities
- Must be flexible/ able to work in all areas of the department regardless of duties listed above to accomplish Company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or a related field, and/or 1-3 years Purchasing Experience
- Automotive experience is preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of requirements that include contact structures
- Proficient personal computer and software skills (Epicot.CMS)
- Leading meetings, projects or activities related to business plan.
Toyotomi America Corporation offers a competitive wage and benefit plan. If you are interested in helping a growing company with a bright future, please send you resume with salary history to:
Toyotomi America Corporation
Attn: Emily Richerson- Human Resources
1 Sakura Drive
Springfield, KY 40069