Business Systems Analyst – posted 6-26-18
Location:San Bernardino, California
Seeking a Business Systems Analyst. The position is responsible for reviewing user requirements and utilizing best practices determine how to implement those requirements. The position will require a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the practical application of business analysis and application development methodologies.
- Document detailed requirements for automation.
- Hands-on experience solving technical issues.
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and develop functional/technical specifications.
- Ability to perform quality assurance testing strategies, plans, and execution.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of the full end-to-end business processes.
- Solid project management and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with end users and program developers.
- Ability to act in a lead capacity for other technical staff.
- Provide business process analysis working with subject matter experts and the programming team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience creating swim lanes diagrams, use case scenarios, and test cases.
- User training and user acceptance testing experience.
- Exceptional organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient understanding of Agile tools and Microsoft TFS.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science or any closely related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience performing business systems analysis, working with both business and technical stakeholders of the project preferably with at least one year lead role experience in managing IT related projects.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered
IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY OR CALL DIRECTLY AT 818-531-3412.