Central Kentucky Community Action Council, Inc. Head Start/Early Head Start is now accepting applications for the position of Center Manager
Central Kentucky Community Action Council Head Start is now accepting resumes for multiple Center Manager positions. Head Start serves Hardin, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson and Washington counties. Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and will ensure that the mission and vision of the Central Kentucky Head Start early childhood education program and related services are communicated and translated into daily operations in their Head Start center. Must have the professional knowledge, skills, and attitude required for this position to utilize the opportunities and resources available to successfully complete responsibilities. Must be able to work in a team environment and possess leadership skills. Confidentiality must be maintained in accordance with agency policy and according to federal, state and local regulations.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Possesses and applies knowledge of current Head Start Performance Standards and agency Policy and Procedures.
- Quality services are delivered to children and families.
- Coordinates and monitors childcare licensing and quality assurance accreditation processes.
- Coordinates and monitors all service delivery areas and provides follow-up.
- Ensures user rights are assigned for agency systems as appropriate.
- Collects, analyzes, organizes and reports accurate information.
- Demonstrates and promotes positive parent-staff partnerships.
- A positive and productive work environment is maintained.
- Staff relationships are conducive to a positive and productive work environment.
- Decisions are made supporting the mission of the program.
- Quality services are provided by knowledgeable, prepared staff.
- The community-at-large is aware of the positive outcomes of the early childhood education program.
- Ensures effective communication and marketing through a variety of media opportunities.
- Establishes collaborations and fosters a positive image through interaction with community stakeholders and organizations.
- Agency resources are maximized and utilized using sound financial practices and safeguarding of agency property.
Please send all cover letters, resumes and references to Head Start Director Pam Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org