Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists the doctor by collecting pertinent patient information
- Performs selected treatments, diagnostic procedures, and various xrays
- Assisting physicians with minor in-office medical procedures
- Scheduling testing procedures such as MRI’s
- Communicating patient needs with physicians
- Direct patient care
- Completing forms/referrals/recerts and updating charts
- Performs all radiographic exams and is responsible for all film quality
- Maintains radiation safety per departmental policy
- Keeps all x-ray equipment and supplies clean, maintained and stocked.
- Application of splints, braces and wound dressings in correct manner.
- Assist physician with exams/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Medical Assistance Certification required
- Limited Radiographer Certification required
- Basic Life Support Certification required
- 2+ of LMR
- Direct patient care experience preferred
- Healthcare (medical, dental & vision) on first day of employment
- 401k Plan
- Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Signing Bonus