Position Title: Clinical Therapist
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Company Name: SAFY of America
Location of job: Louisville, KY
Company Address: 1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville, KY 40217
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing a range of services such as clinical assessments, treatment planning, providing individual/family therapy and case management. This position will also provide ongoing mental health and clinical services as needed and maintains client documentation in accordance with SAFY policy.
* Provide services to children who are at risk of removal from their biological family, relatives or finalized adoptive families
* Will follow an intensive in-home evidence based service model.
* Will provide direct services to the identified clients/families while working a flexible schedule.
* Services will be provided in the family’s home or other natural setting. Services are provided at the level of frequency, intensity and duration appropriate to prevent placement or achieve reunification.
* Develops/Maintains consultative and liaison relationships with caregivers (e.g., schools, human services agencies, etc.) in order to cultivate work relations, provide consultative services and/or promote the coordination and development of mental health services.
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required
CSW. LPC, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCC or LCSW or must be license eligible in the state of Kentucky
Two years of experience in providing treatment services to families.
Experience with family preservation services preferred.
Funding is in whole or in part from federal, CHFS or other state funds.
Contact Name: Jacob Manzanares
Website Address for Applying Online: