|Position Title||Clinical Therapist|
|Full-time or Part-time||Full-time|
|Location of job||Somerset|
|Company Address||3540 S Hwy 27|
|The Clinical Therapist position is responsible for providing a range of clinical services such as diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, interventions, and individual/family therapy. This position will also provide ongoing mental health and clinical services as needed.
* Administer, score, and interpret moderate level psychometric assessment instruments.
* Provide short-term crisis intervention as needed/identified. Will follow intensive, evidence based service models based on Family Wellness and other Trauma Informed approaches. Services are provided at the level of frequency, intensity and duration appropriate to program/ service design with a focus toward preventing out of home placement, achieve reunification, or meet the treatment goals as defined. Services provided are tailored to each client’s needs, problems, strengths, life style and culture.
* Develop/Maintain consultative and liaison relationships with area caregivers (e.g., schools, human services agencies, etc.) in order to cultivate work relations, provide consultative services and/or promote the coordination and development of mental health services. Establish mutually respectful rapport and implement interventions necessary to meet needs of client/collaterals; appropriately set limits and maintain helping role as a Mental Health practitioner.
* Timely document outcome of home/office visits, support sessions, interaction with parties involved in the client’s care and incidents as required by policy, regulations and contract requirements.
* Assessments may include psychosocial assessments, Diagnostic Assessment Forms, and independent living skills assessments.
* Prepare all required clinical documentation according to established time frames involving all appropriate parties as required by policy and regulations of the state/ program/ contract/ SAFY policy and COA standards.
* Maintain contact with referral agency personnel using discharge reports, Diagnostic Assessment forms, telephone calls, and incident reports in addition to regularly scheduled and required written reports.
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required
CSW. LPC, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCC or LCSW is required in the state of Kentucky
Two years of experience in providing treatment services to families. Experience with family preservation services preferred.
Apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1606142