Location: Lexington, KY
Category: Customer Care
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Contact: Candi Hambrick, (859)389- 3779 email@example.com
Online App Form: https://www.gotestnow.com/go/F2/ConduentLexingtonChatENG/
Conduent is currently hiring for Full and Part-time chat Representatives for all shifts including 3rd!
Starting pay is $13.00hr and $14.00hr for 3rd shift.
We are currently offering a sign on bonus and referral bonus
If you have a candidate interested please have them apply with the links below.
Join Our Team Today!
Now Offering Sign on and Referral Bonuses
Sign on Bonus Full-time–$250
($125 paid after 15 days work-$125 paid after 90 days work). 120 days 250.00 bonus
Sign on Bonus Part-time–$125
($75 paid after 15 days work-$75 paid after 90 days work).
Share with a Friend:
- Referral Bonus (Employees receives $25 when their referral starts training, $50 when their referral graduates, and $125 after 90 days) applicant must list the referring employee’s name on the application.
Customer Care Chat Assistant – requirements, availability information review.
As a Customer Care Chat Assistant, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing solutions to their account needs and offering them new products and services. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your customer service skills, sales experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs. You will need to have the ability to ensure a resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every chat, provide product solutions, and other duties as assigned.
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must possess strong reading and writing skills
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Full time 3rd shift positions – https://us-conduent.icims.com/jobs/10240/customer-service-chat-representative/job?mode=view
Once the application is completed, please read the instructions carefully and complete the assessment testing below. Please make sure you have approximately 1-2 hours to spare prior to starting the assessment. Please do not skip the tutorial and instructions as they provide very important navigation information.
The testing CANNOT be completed on a tablet or cell phone. If you are unable to complete the testing from home, please let me know and an appointment will be scheduled to complete it in our office.
To start the test CLICK: https://www.gotestnow.com/go/F2/ConduentLexingtonChatENG/