WAVE 3 News, the NBC affiliate for Gray Television in Louisville, KY, is searching for a Creative Services Producer.
The ideal candidate is someone who can create new, unique, and innovative content promoting news content in a competitive market. You will work closely with the Marketing Director, producing promotional campaigns for all screens, proof-of-performance and image promos featuring our “More. Local. Now.” and “Storm Tracking Team” brands. Great candidates excel at writing, editing, design and cinematography. You must be a self-motivator, highly organized and willing to juggle multiple projects; at times with short deadlines. An eye for detail and learning new skills is key to success. If you’ve wanted to create high-end award-winning content with the right equipment and team; this is the position for you!
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Cinema 4D or Element 3D motion graphics experience considered a plus.
- Knowledge of production lighting techniques. – Must be proficient with DSLR and Canon gear and demonstrate strong cinematography skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be skilled at presenting ideas and gaining the approval and satisfaction of clients. – Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Candidates must be comfortable in both Mac & PC environments. A four-year college degree is required or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Time-management skills and day-to-day project flexibility are required, along with a sense of urgency to deliver projects under tight deadlines.
Serving and building a better community in many neighborhoods across Kentucky and Southern Indiana marks the seven decades of WAVE 3 News in the Louisville market. Kentucky’s first TV station is also the first station in Louisville to broadcast in color and broadcast local news in HD. From award-winning journalism to breakthrough investigations. Our unique content is delivered on many platforms, and our Derby City Weekend app gives you a look at the finest the area offers in arts, music, theater, culinary excellence, and the famous bourbon trail. WAVE 3 News was the first station in the country to present a live telecast of the Kentucky Derby, and the breadth of coverage for the event now includes nearly 50 hours of live and on-location coverage throughout Louisville’s biggest week. WAVE 3 News lives our More. Local. Now brand position with 11 hours of local content each weekday and 11 hours on weekends. WAVE 3 News helps raise millions of dollars for the community.
**Learn more and APPLY at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.