CUSTODIAN (FT), Taylor County High School – Campbellsville KY
- Perform routine custodial activities at assigned District school site; sweep, scrub, mop, wax and polish floors and vacuum rugs and carpets in classrooms, offices, workshop and other assigned work areas; spot clean and shampoo carpets; glue and perform carpet stretching and repairs as assigned.
- Clean classrooms, restrooms, showers, locker rooms, shops, cafeteria, offices and related facilities as assigned; sweep, mop and clean gymnasium floor as assigned; spot mop spills and remove gum and debris; monitor gym events to assure orderly behavior and to protect the building from damage; clean tables, chairs and floors after lunch periods as assigned.
- Clean and disinfect drinking fountains, sinks, toilets, showers and urinals; clean mirrors, tile and windows.
- Report safety, sanitary and fire hazards to appropriate authority; report and recommend need for maintenance repairs to appropriate authority; maintain security of buildings; report suspicious or unauthorized individuals on campus; report infractions of rules to supervisor.
- Wash windows and walls; clean chalkboards, trays and erasers and empty pencil sharpeners; assemble, move and arrange furniture, supplies and equipment in preparing classrooms and multi-purpose rooms for special events or meetings.
- Clean blinds, dust and polish furniture and woodwork and make minor, non-technical repairs as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: high school diploma, G.E.D. Certificate or demonstrated progress toward obtaining a G.E.D. as required by Kentucky law
Perform routine custodial activities at an assigned school site or facility to maintain building, locker rooms and adjacent grounds areas in a clean, orderly and secure condition.
Apply @ Taylor county