Job Description: Customer Communications Specialist
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Researches, crafts, and distributes highly specialized and complex internal/external communications about operational issues impacting customer and employee productivity
- Communicates information and impact to senior management and key stakeholders across the business both written and verbally
- Ensures timely, easily understood communication is delivered to customers
- Performs analysis and management of incidents in support of timely, accurate, and thorough customer-centric solutions and communications
- Functions as a part of the incident response team and a point of contact between the incident command center related to all critical and major incidents
- Collaborates with the application/service owner and command center to gather incident details and craft messages for updates
- Curates talking points to help team members share information with customers, including but not limited to incidents, maintenance periods, product updates, projects, and other operational and product information
- Creates flash messages for customer-facing tools/products
- Drafts external root cause analysis after service restoration
- Participates in weekly on-call rotation – including after-hours, weekends, and holiday support
- Manages, maintains, and improves day-to-day business communication for both customers and team members
- Works with software vendor and internal team to create and maintain templates for customer communication
- Ensures compliance with brand and legal protocol for all customer communication
- Drives creative practices and engagement to improve readership
- Supports maintenance of database contacts
- Designs, develops and delivers effective and innovative communication content and materials, including new modes of electronic communication as well as how-to document and blog/newsletter articles
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Outstanding, demonstrated written and interpersonal communication skill set – must exercise extensive grammar and usage knowledge to communicate simply and concisely in written form
- Strong analysis ability and must be oriented toward problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective critical thinking skills and strong attention to detail, even when managing a variety of projects/tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of complex systems and processes
- Able to direct work and remain calm in stressful situations. Not afraid of conflict and can influence at all levels
- Must be Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience email marketing tools preferred
- Remedy Force
- Bachelor Degree preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.