Customer Service – Hospitality, Serco Global Services – Campbellsville, KY
Come join Intelenet Global Services (formerly Serco) to work in the thrilling, interesting, and fast paced world of the travel industry.
We are hiring Customer Care Agents to assist customers with booking reservations for a large hotel chain in the U.S.
Sales is a part of the position, so sales experience is preferred! (Ex: suggestive selling and up selling)
- Positive, sales minded and enthusiastic people needed to answer incoming calls to book hotel rooms all across the U.S.!
- No Travel experience needed!
- Currently filling late afternoon shifts (starting after 3pm). Also will need to be able to work one weekend day. We offer a shift differential for working any hours between 7pm – 4:59am.
- We are looking for people to work full-time, and we offer both 8 hour or 10 hour shifts!
- Paid Training
- Very lucrative incentive plan $
- Full Time – 40 hours per week
- Job Stability – Growth Opportunities
- Clean Office environment
- Paid Time Off after 90 days(80hrs. first year)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- 401k after 60 days
- Comprehensive Benefits after 60 days
Apply through SercoUSjobs.com or through Indeed.com
Posted by: Mackenzie Rincon