Category: Digital Media Form completed by: L Morgan
Title: Digital Campaign Specialist
If you live and breathe digital operations and marketing and love to learn, we want to talk to you. WDRB Media is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist to implement, execute, and optimize client digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. This position is an integral part of our fast-growing Digital Sales Operation. The successful candidate must be efficient, detail-oriented and possess the ability to analyze different data sets in order to impact advertiser outcomes.
Think about joining one of the Best Places to Work in Louisville! (As recognized by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce for the last seven years in a row.)
This position reports directly to the Corporate Director of Digital Sales for BCI.
|• Set up and execute digital marketing campaigns as assigned. (Programmatic display and video, PPC, etc.)
• Identify trends and optimize campaigns according to campaign goals
• Provide recommendations based on assessments for campaign enhancements
• Regularly measure and report on all campaigns and assess against customer goals (Conversions, KPI’s, etc.)
• Perform regular analysis and maintain analytical models for projecting site inventory
• Contribute in the planning process for clients as requested
• Troubleshoot issues related to campaigns
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Matching 401K
Location: Required in office: Louisville, KY
|· Minimum 2 years of digital campaign management
· Experience with display, SEM/PPC management
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools, (DFP, etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office
· Experience with various website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Comscore, Omniture, etc.)
· Proven written and oral communication skills as demonstrated by previous analysis and correspondence
· Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and work well with others toward common goals
· Must be able to adapt as technology and providers change and work in a fast-paced work environment
|Education: Degree preferred, but not required.
Special Skills/Expectations and Other Licenses/Certifications: Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certification Strongly preferred; Ad Ops Certification Desired
Email cover letter and resume to: Lori Morgan, Director of Corporate Digital Sales at:
WDRB Media 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, KY 40203
Deadline for Application: April 13, 2018
WDRB Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.