Category: Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Content Producer
Primary Industry: Broadcasting – Radio – TV
Manage Others: No
WHAS 11, is looking for a digital content producer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves news and working on the cutting edge of digital and social media. This position will produce original content for WHAS 11 that will reach our customers whenever and wherever they are, on whatever device they are using at the time. They will also manage content produced by others, including copy editing, for our various desktop/mobile/social outlets.
The successful candidate is innovative with strong social media experience combined with solid news judgment. Qualified candidates will have experience posting stories to digital-mobile-social platforms, working knowledge of online CMS software, video and photo-editing skills and the ability to work a flexible schedule. More important, the person we hire will want to win.
• Post stories to WHAS 11 online Digital-Mobile-Social platforms
• Report news as it happens online (strong breaking news skills) and generate web traffic through application of advanced social media skills
• Monitor news releases, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other online news sources and post them to whas11.com
• Email the newsroom about all news that comes into the building during your shift
• Post photos to whas11.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Scour the Internet for viral/shareable stories to post on whas11.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/6/2018
Closing Date: 8/6/2018
City: Louisville – 40202
Experience: 1 Year(s)
• Some experience working as a digital producer preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage requests from various sources with an ability to work well with varied personalities within deadlines
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Contact Company: Louisville,KY
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Contact Details: Neal Bennett
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please email Neal Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org