This Specialist will handle the setup, ad traffic, optimization and reporting of digital ad campaigns and products such as Sponsorships, Targeted Display, OTT, SEM, YouTube, Social Ads and Media, and Targeted Email. The Performance Specialist will add value to the team in the pre-sale phase by advising on strategy and campaign set up, and in the post-sale phase by pacing-tracking and making optimization recommendations for active campaigns. The DPS is a critical part of a team focused on providing excellent service and digital campaign results to advertising customers by delivering reliably executed programs, reporting that demonstrates value to our clients and insights that assist the team in driving excellent business outcomes for advertisers. A key driver for the DPS is the retention of digital advertising customers by establishing Gray TV as the market-preferred provider of digital marketing and advertising services.
The Digital Performance Specialist will be on his/her way to becoming an expert in the field of digital media, have a strong understanding of media consumption habits and audience profiles, and can independently build digital campaigns in various product platforms.
- Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital campaign orders
- Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success
- Monitor campaign pacing and provide insights for campaign optimization and up sell
- Collaborate with Sales department on digital proposals to ensure delivery and best campaign structure to deliver excellent client value
- Build digital reports from relevant dashboards and participate in appropriately important client meetings to review monthly reports and quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Monitor all campaign reporting, resolving any issues or inaccuracies
- Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy
- Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
- Manage advertising specs and acceptance guidelines as new partners are added and as the company and product offerings evolve
- Serve as first line of contact for distribution channels, outside vendors, agencies, etc. for ad-hoc requests from sales team
- Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities
- Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows, best practices and campaign, or creative issues as requested
- Assist ad creation development team in identifying and resolving ad-related technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate digital ad operations or strategy experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Superior multitasking skills. Able to prioritize work and work cross-functionally to handle multiple requests daily
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, an outcome owner and a team player
Nice to Haves:
- 4+ years of agency/client experience
- Google Certifications
- Experience in Double-Click for Publishers
- Experience with Facebook ad campaigns
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.