Position Title: Discipleship/Group Minister, Full-Time
Company Name: Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church
Location of Job: Midway, KY
495 Duckers Road
MIDWAY, Kentucky 40347
The Discipleship/Group Minister will be responsible for overseeing the various group ministries at Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church, incorporating specific groups into the life of the church. The Discipleship/Group Minister will also be responsible for several other adult ministries including, but not limited to, college, singles, and seniors. Group Ministries include, but are not limited to, Forks Table Groups, Growth Groups, and classes. This is a full-time position, salaried with benefits.
1. Must be a committed person of God with a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
2. Must demonstrate a love for people, possess the ability to establish rapport with them, and lead them in their Christian walk
3. Will be expected to become a member of Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church
4. Must use appropriate ministerial knowledge to best meet the needs of Forks members in curriculum selection, formation of groups, etc.
5. Must be committed to the Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church’s doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs
6. Must be able to train and lead volunteers with a team approach to ministry
7. Must hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university and must possess (or be in pursuit of) an advanced degree in Christian Ministry. Possessing a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Christian Education and possessing (or being in pursuit of) an advanced degree in Christian Ministry is preferred.
8. Must possess budgeting/financial skills
9. Must have basic computer skills and be willing to learn specific programs and protocols
10. Must have strong communication/organizational skills and possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task
11. Must be able to work collaboratively with volunteers and staff
To apply please send a letter, resume, and references to Jessica Switzer at email@example.com.
Website Address for Applying Online