Does This Sound Like You?
- You can be counted on to listen when a friend needs to vent.
- You enjoy meeting new people and love connecting mutual friends.
- You help others solve their problems.
- Rules and order help you stay focused.
- You root for the underdog.
- Organization is not a problem for you.
- You have the ability to stay calm, even when those around you panic.
- Friends come to you for information and guidance.
- You have a sense of justice and you crave fairness.
- You can empower others.
- You put aside personal feelings and biases to empathize with others.
- When faced with complex problems, you can prioritize and respond.
- People would say you’re patient.
- You respect confidentiality
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: Green County Victim Assistance Program 203 W. Court St. Greensburg, KY 42743 OR email@example.com