Bender Consulting Services in Philadelphia, PA is seeking to hire a person with disabilities for a Full-time Help Desk Associate to work remotely.
Career Opportunities for People with Disabilities. Recruiting and Hiring people with disabilities for competitive career opportunities.
HELP DESK ASSOCIATE IN PHILADELPHIA, PA
Seeking technically-oriented candidates with excellent communication and customer service skills to address customer needs.
- Resolve issues with customers over the phone.
- Diagnose customer’s technical problems.
- Provide creative solutions and alternatives.
- Maintain a high level of customer focus in all interactions.
- Resolve issues at first level within specified timeframe.
- Provide “just-in-time” training to the customer.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Escalate problems to appropriate technical support group.
- Maintain documentation on incoming calls via Problem Management System.
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing environment.
- Create individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must demonstrate technical proficiency.
- Clear communication and an ability to understanding of customers’ issues and demonstrate real concern is required.
- Experience in the areas of Customer Service.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel or equivalent, Microsoft Windows, and Apple hardware and Operating systems.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and advanced troubleshooting techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24,000.00 – $26,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Bender counts on partnerships with organizations like yours to help provide job opportunities for people with disabilities. At Bender Consulting Services, our vision is to be a company that positively impacts worldwide change, resulting in increased competitive employment for people with disabilities.
We have an amazing opportunity and want to make sure that our Community Partners are aware this position to help spread the word to people with disabilities. If you know of anyone that you feel would be interested in this role, please let them know and they can apply to the link listed below.