Institution: Hillcrest Health and Rehabilitation Center
Location: Corbin, KY
Category: Registered Nurse (RN)
Do you have a passion for working with seniors? Would you like a rewarding career, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement? If so, consider joining the team at Hillcrest Health & Rehabilitation Center as a Registered Nurse!
At Hillcrest Health & Rehabilitation Center, we believe that positive resident experiences begin with positive employee experiences. Our staff is comprised of professionals dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of life for our residents while encouraging the support of family, friends, and community.
You will work with an award-winning team that has been named a Top 10 Caregiving, Nursing Care, and Supportive Care facility repeatedly since 2016. In 2019, the facility was presented the People’s Choice Award for Health & Rehabilitation Centers by the News Journal in Corbin, KY.
Check out how we REWARD our employees:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package to include:
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Employee celebrations
- Professional recognition
- And more!
What you can expect from this opportunity?
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans to deliver elite care to our residents.
- Build trust by demonstrating the highest caliber of service delivery, honesty and integrity, sincerity, and being open to feedback in all dealings with residents, families, visitors, and staff.
- Create positive patient outcomes through accurate administration of medications, precise documentation, and effective therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing.
- Contribute to productive and results-driven communication among residents, families, and physician as well as the health care team.
- Shifts times: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm–6am
NOTE: For a full listing of essential duties and responsibilities and physical demands, just ask! To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
Corbin, KY is home to the “Niagara of the South” at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park. Our town offers nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and wildlife, making it the perfect destination for an outdoor adventure. Corbin is also home to Colonel Harland Sanders and the birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Associates or better in Nursing.
Bachelors or better in Nursing.
Experience in a long-term health care setting is highly desired.
Licenses & Certifications: