Ingersoll Rand in Campbellsville, KY is hiring for a temporary full-time Human Resources Manager. At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Human Resource business partner responsible for a value stream within the business with responsibility for employee relations, workforce management activities, talent management, employee engagement, and communications.
- Functions as HR Manager providing HR guidance to business management teams; responsible for support in execution of HR strategies and programs that support a focused factory team structure.
- Develop and execute HR plans, processes, policies and programs aligned with business objectives for a value stream team, including employee relations, talent management/acquisition, goal alignment, employee engagement and communications.
- Provide guidance to value stream leadership on talent management/development to ensure the right talent capabilities and bench strength are developed to support the business.
- Address questions and help business partners to navigate the process through the use of internal Performance Management System.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition and value stream leadership in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees; provides tools/resources to new employees on culture, company, and other business teams.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets HR related data for report generation and management decision making; links HR action plans with business needs.
- Conduct HR training as required, including annual compliance training such as, harassment training, active shooter training, and other related topics as required.
- Work with value stream leadership in delivering to the local communication plan establishing consistent messages and improving employee communications processes. Facilitate two-way communications between value stream leadership, production leaders, salaried employees and production employees through communication standard work. Set measurable communications goals and establish measurement tools to determine the effectiveness of communications channels; obtain regular feedback regarding continuous process improvement.
- Conduct investigations and provide leadership for all investigations related to workplace violations of policy, work rules and EHS rules including harassment, ethics or discrimination complaints within the value stream team.
- Works with legal and value stream leadership in matters of termination of employees; addresses employee relations issues, such as allegations, complaints, or other concerns brought up from employees.
- Drive and enable cultural transformation to support an employee ownership mentality
- Collaborates with local HR business partners to share best practices, critical needs issues, and local site and sector initiatives.
- Creates positive change through coaching, counseling, and influencing skills.
- Monitors employee climate to identify issues/trends; counsel value stream leadership on identifying issues and implementing corrective actions, while also identifying opportunities to increase engagement.
- Provides leadership, guidance and support in creating an employee engagement strategy that facilitates organizational performance and enables successful organizational change.
- Facilitates talent stewardship through communication and training on HR practices and processes.
- Regularly participates and provides guidance in business discussions and decisions with value stream leadership.
- Acts as employee advocate through effective employee relations.
- Facilitates conflict resolution activities and assists supervisors and value stream leadership through conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree, SHRM, or PHR preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resource function
- Knowledge of and experience in a manufacturing operations environment preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a business partner within a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Experience with Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills to analyze HR metrics for use in developing goals and driving key business strategies and objectives.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to influence all levels of the organization required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Willingness/ability to relocate to other Ingersoll Rand sites in HR role preferred.
- Maintains knowledge of employment legislation and ensures business compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
**To apply: Please email your resumes to Bethanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.