HR position at Adecco in Lexington Ky
This position is based in our Lexington office and will be supporting a sales call center business. As an HR Manager, you sit at the intersection of Human Resources and front-line business operations to deliver strategic and tactical solutions that improve employee experience and business team performance. The HR Manager implements and influences employee-focused programs and processes for a specific business teams. You’ll partner and resolve questions and situations across a wide-range of HR topics, including employee relations, performance management, benefits, compensation, onboarding, policy administration, and employment law compliance. While you’ll be a results-driving expert, solving dozens of routine employee questions daily (or hourly!), you are also counted on as a trusted advisor to mid-level and front-line business leaders, providing leadership coaching to bring the best out of them and their teams, and as a reliable partner to other centers of expertise including Global Operations, Recruiting, and others. You’ll deeply integrate yourself within the business teams that you support, supporting employees through ups and downs, and always serving as a walking example of the Red Ventures culture.
- Provide wide-ranging HR support as the first point of contact to 150-250 employees in the Lexington Sales Center operations, primarily consisting Sales Professionals and front-line Sales Leaders.
- Partner with sales and operations teams to implement performance management tactics across areas such as sales performance, call compliance, and employee attendance.
- Handle and resolve employee relations situations including exploration of issues, leveraging current policies and practice to determine outcomes, and partnering with employees and management to deliver appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to evaluate and develop talent within client groups and provide valuable insight to determine employee potential and readiness for promotions or job transfers
- Assists employees with routine HR-related needs including inquiry response, support, and administration of leaves of absence, benefits, and payroll.
- Actively provides HR consultation to business partners through regular touch points, operations team meetings, and ad hoc meetings
- Facilitates training to business teams on topics including leadership and management skills, onboarding and engagement, and other HR-related initiatives
- Implement company-wide HR programs and processes for business teams
- Able to break down complex issues, apply systems thinking to gauge future impact, and uses instincts, intuition and sound judgment to provide effective recommendations
- Builds relationships easily with trust and respect, earns a seat at the table to voice and leverage perspective, and employs professional networks to achieve better outcomes
- Actively listens, skillfully positions issues and demonstrates empathy, acts as a company culture ambassador, possesses and shows a high degree of authenticity
- Displays confidence, professional presence, and polish, provides and receives feedback, persuades and influences partners and stakeholders, and possesses a high degree of situational awareness and savviness
- Works until completion to solve issues, resourceful in finding answers and solutions, identifies new solutions for business and enterprise-wide impact
- Possesses and leverages expertise in talent management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and recruiting to design talent solutions
- Applies judgment to data to support and inform business decision making
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or combination equivalent work experience
- Work experience in an HR Generalist or Manager capacity supporting exempt and non-exempt employees
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including employee relations, benefits, payroll, performance management, leadership development, and learning and development
- Utilization of WorkDay as the primary ERP system
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly.
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions.
- Strong team player and ability to function in a matrixed co-leadership environment
- Competitive Spirit: Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge.
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At our company, it’s a tenet of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way.
About the client:
We are a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, we provide better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, we have more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil