Hard Rock International in Gary, IN is hiring to fill an entry-level Full-Time HR-Specialist position.
The HR Specialist provides general support to the Human Resources Department. Relieves the director and managers of administrative duties such as reception, employee events, job fairs, copying. Owns internal communication activities.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Assist other members of the Human Resources Department with assigned projects and various events.
- Provide guidance and assistance to applicants, Team Members and leadership, as needed.
- Assists HR personnel with various functions within the applicant tracking system; i.e. screening/sourcing applicants, checking for completed New Hire Paperwork, validating new hires, etc.
- Responsible for executing the communication needs of all HR areas in a timely manner.
- Assists with posting to Social Media pages with regard to the Team Member perspective; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Own and execute the Quarterly and Annual Rock Star celebrations, as well as other Team Member Events.
- Administers the Exit Interview and Stay Interview processes, analyzes data and generates reports to operators.
- Owns the coordination of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit function.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data and information.
- Provide timely and courteous internal guest service to Team Members of all levels.
- Assist with other new hire related functions during peak hiring season.
- Perform work regularly and adheres to all Indiana Gaming Regulations.
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Attend seminars when needed.
Education And /Or Experience Requirements:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
- High School Diploma or higher and 1 or more years of work experience in Human Resources or other professional environment.
** For more information or To Apply, visit https://managed-hotelandcasino-hardrock.icims.com/jobs/15079/specialist—hr/job?mode=job&iis=Job+Posting&iisn=LinkedIn&mobile=false&width=720&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240